Dental Implant Cost - Salinas, CA
Many patients who have missing teeth wonder what the dental implant cost will be when undergoing this tooth replacement procedure. Dr. Andrés F. Herrera can provide dental implant cost information during your consultation and answer any questions that you might have about dental implants and other tooth replacement procedures. Here is a closer look at the factors that can affect the cost of dental implants:
• Number of Teeth Involved
- The more teeth that need to be replaced, the higher the total cost of your dental implants
will be. Since Dr. Herrera will need to use more materials and spend more time treating your mouth when you have several missing teeth, your total dental implant cost may be higher than a single tooth implant procedure.
• Bone Loss
- If you have lost a significant amount of bone because missing teeth have not yet been replaced, your dental implant cost may increase. Dental implants require a certain amount of bone for optimal placement. If you have had significant bone degeneration, Dr. Herrera may need to perform a bone graft before placing implants, which can affect the cost of treatment.
• Type of Implants
- Dr. Herrera places the Nobel BioCare brand of implants. We offer same day implants, which afford patients many benefits over traditional implants. The investment that you make in your oral health may be higher than average depending on the type of implant that is best suited to your needs.
• Sinus Lift
- If Dr. Herrera recommends that you have a sinus lift before your implant procedure, the total dental implant procedure cost may be higher than average. If you require an upper premolar or upper molar implant, you may need to undergo this additional procedure to achieve optimal results with your treatment.
• Periodontal Disease
- If you have gum disease
, we must treat it with scaling and root planing or with laser gum surgery before placing implants. While this cost is not typically associated with implants, it will affect your overall treatment cost if you are in need of these procedures.
- If Dr. Herrera recommends that you have teeth extracted prior to having implants placed, this may affect your overall treatment plan cost.
If you have missing teeth Salinas and Watsonville, CA and would like to learn more about the dental implant procedure cost, call Dr. Herrera today to schedule your personalized consultation.