About Our Office in Salinas & Freedom, CA
Improve the quality of life of our patients and our communities, with decisions, actions, and behaviours inspired by our corporate culture and consistent with our core values.
1. Simplicity: We are inspired to simplify the complexity of our systems, with the goal of making every patient interaction easy, pleasant and accurate . Our short term goal is to improve their customer experience by integrating all the technology and all the specialities of dentistry under just one roof .
2. Integrity: we believe that the way we do business is as important as the business we do. Our actions represent our values. We are expected to be role models and visibly demonstrate these values in our daily work.
3. Resilence: We see opportunity when others see obstacles. We learn from our mistakes.
4. Innovation and change: We enthusiastically develop knowledge and skills that impact our abilities while strenghtening our organizational capacity. We are life time learners.
5. Respect: We respect diversity and cultural differences. We respect our patients, their time and their goals. Disagreements are dealt with openly, so the group gains strength from conflict, rather than be weakened by it.
6. Financial discipline: our decisions will be made with financial discipline to ensure long term growth for the benefit of employees, patients and vendors
7. Passion: our passion is making a difference in the life we touch, our patients, each other and our community.
About Our Office
Our offices are conveniently located to provide services to both Monterey and Santa Cruz counties, with easy access from Monterey, Santa Cruz, Carmel, Aptos and Gilroy.
Our offices are carefully appointed to offer you a comfortable and soothing environment to ease your mind during your treatment.
In our practice, we constantly strive to provide our patients with the finest dental care available. Our investment in advanced technology means a long-term investment in your future. State-of-the-art technology invites informed decision-making and enables patients to make wise choices concerning their oral health. Dr. Herrera offers the latest technology for your benefit.
Finally, we are one of the few oral and maxillofacial surgery offices in the area to provide CT scan technology for our patients. CT scan technology allows Dr. Herrera to radiographically examine specific areas of the jaw bone in all three dimensions. This is particularly important in cases of implant placement, cyst or tumor surgery, and in difficult extraction cases. This new technology provides additional information that regular x-rays do not, thus allowing a more comprehensive diagnosis and accurate treatment plan.
History of the Practice
Building upon a well-respected and established practice that served the needs of numerous individuals as well as several generations of local families for more than 30 years, we have designed a new, state of the art facility to provide an expanded scope and more sophisticated services and procedures for our patients for years to come. Our new facility, located at 546 abbott in Salinas, CA; represents the most modern, multi-specialty, and comprehensive oral surgery center in the greater Monterey peninsula area.
Great care has been put into the design of our new facilities to provide a professional, yet comfortable and calming environment that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but includes the most comfortable surgical chairs and state of the art monitoring systems for surgical procedures that require sedation or anesthesia. We provide the patient not only with the most comfortable surroundings, but also the safest and most controlled operating environment possible. With patient comfort and safety for surgical procedures at the forefront, our new operating center has been built upon the requirements for modern ambulatory surgery centers and will be fully certified by JCHO.
Providing our patients with the most state of the art technologies is another one of our key goals. The construction of our new facility also incorporated state of the art virtual and digital imaging systems including the newest 3-D cone-beam tomography scanning technology, together with computer-guided implantology software. Together, these services enable us to provide our patients with the most technologically advanced and most precise diagnosis and treatment planning available today.
Lastly, we are also highly committed to the preservation of our environment and are conscious of the impact of our facility on local surroundings and ecosystems. Our new facility is built on green technology platforms and incorporates eco-friendly elements including LED lighting, rain water collection systems, solar energy systems, and ultra-high efficiency heating and cooling systems. In 2014, our new facility will be officially listed as a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified building.